EXIT THIS WINDOW IF YOU ARE UNWILLING TO ACCEPT THIS FORM, OR YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT, POWER, AND AUTHORITY TO ACT ON BEHALF OF AND BIND SUCH ENTITY ENTERING INTO THIS FORM OR YOURSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL (IF THERE IS NO SUCH ENTITY).
By selecting the “I accept” button or other button or mechanism designed to acknowledge agreement to the terms of an electronic copy of this Permission Form (“Form”), you accept this Form on behalf of the entity for which you are authorized to act (e.g., an employer) and acknowledge that such entity is legally bound by this Form or, if there is no such entity for which you are authorized to act, you accept this Form on behalf of yourself as an individual and acknowledge that you are legally bound by this Form. The “Entrant” is “you” who is entering this Form and the Contest (as defined below) as an individual, or “you” who is entering this Form and the Contest on behalf of the entity for which you are authorized to act.
1. Entrant hereby irrevocably grants to Autodesk, its affiliates and licensees, including without limitation Autodesk resellers and distributors, and each of their respective successors and assigns (collectively, “Autodesk”) the non-exclusive right to use the project, the Contest’s official entry form and all data and materials submitted with such form by the Entrant for consideration in the Contest, including but not limited to name, logos, quotations, trademarks, and product descriptions and uses, and/or the names and likenesses of Customer employees (the “Project Entry”). The Project Entry may be used in connection with Autodesk’s promotional, and/or sales materials (collectively, “Materials”) and on the terms described herein (collectively, the “Rights”). The Rights include but are not limited to the rights to advertise, promote, publicize, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, transmit, exhibit, make derivative works of, and otherwise use the Project Entry, or any part or derivative thereof, alone or as part of the Materials, at no charge, perpetually, worldwide, and in all media and by all means (now known or hereafter devised), without limitation, including, print publications, the internet, video or audio broadcasts, and slideshows, as well as to sublicense all or any part of the rights granted under this Form. Autodesk may reformat, resize, crop, silhouette, color correct, juxtapose, edit, or make other minor changes to the Project Entry, but otherwise will not make substantial changes to the Project Entry without Entrant’s consent. The “Contest” is the AEC Excellence Awards 2020 skill-based contest administered by Marden-Kane, Inc. for Autodesk at www.aecexcellence.com.
2. This Form shall not obligate Autodesk to exercise the rights granted to it. Autodesk shall have no obligation to return the Project Entry to Entrant. Autodesk is not responsible for any loss of or damage to tangible copies of the Project Entry.
3. Entrant represents and warrants: a. the individual agreeing to this Form has the full right, power and authority to act on behalf of and bind such entity (if any) or the Entrant as an individual; b. it has full right and authority to grant the rights granted herein, including the appropriate intellectual property rights, and that no third party’s permission is required; c. Autodesk’s exercise of these rights shall not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party; and (d) the Entrant, as an individual is of the age of majority in the Entrant’s jurisdiction or older. Entrant agrees to indemnify Autodesk from and against all claims, damages, or expenses resulting from the Entrant’s breach of the above-stated representations and warranties.
4. This Form shall be governed by California law, without reference to conflict-of-laws principles. Any disputes arising hereunder shall, at Autodesk's option, be submitted to the United States District Court for the Northern District of California in San Francisco or the California State Court in Marin County. Entrant hereby expressly consents to the jurisdiction of these courts.
5. This Form constitutes the entire agreement with respect to the subject matter and may only be modified by written agreement signed by Entrant and Autodesk. Entrant shall not disclose its relationship with Autodesk or this Form without Autodesk’s prior written consent. This Form shall take precedence over and shall govern over any inconsistent or conflicting terms between this Form and the Official Rules, unless and solely to the extent that the Parties expressly state in writing that they intend to override this Form.
6. Entrant acknowledges her/his/its understanding of, and agreement to, the foregoing terms and conditions.